If I were a tee shirt I’d bark orders at people or state the obvious with a Bob Barker/Oprah voice like:
1. Raise your hand if you hate crowd participation!
2. State the opposite of what you want with fained enthusiasm if you hate sarcasm.
3. Learn unnecessary information about a celebrity today!
4. Let a girl know you’re reading her shirt before you just start staring at her chest. its works much better.
5. Tell your kid to shut up before I do!
6. Stare disapprovingly at the smokers! (best worn near public astrays)
7. STOP yelling in slow-mo. I SPEAK ENGLISH!
8. I didn’t steal your job, The Governator did!
9. I’m not gay but I can appreciate refracted light!
(aimed at the stingy gays)
10. proud pescatarian.
(with pic of a chicken in the middle)
probablilties ≠ always equal stereotypes.
(til next time)