I sigh because it’s been eons since i’ve been on this bad. It’s prolly clear by now that a weekly “if i’ just ain’t gon’ happen. The fact that I haven’t really had a reliable moment catcher for over a year has not helped with updates either. but hopefully that can change. i’ve discovered the joys of really expensive batteries. shout out to Enegizer advance LITHIUUUUUM! Also, I’ve found turning off the camera when I’m not using it to be dually effective. I’m pretty much rubbish at posting pics but i shall try or at least provide an abundance of links to pictures.
Now for a quick recap for my peeps who dont see me or visit me in my cove.
- first up. my gifted mac G4 is in limbo and my cousin keisha heard my situation by a third party and hooked me up with this adorable purple ACER netbook LILIIII! whatchu know about FAM!?
- in other news, I’m training for a half marathon (13.1 mi) on May 2. i will hit mile 9 or vice versa on sun. eeeeeKuh.
- going mad over fabric/notions every 3rd day at hancock fabrics, my new besty
- trading tips with and randomly bumping into Tawns(another new fav)
- got my LIFE with nunz when she came through for a drive-by visit.
- been babysitting the munchkins Brooks. too cute and too smart for their own good. leaders of tomorrow in the MAKIIIIING!!!
- sewing of course. if i haven’t already accosted your fb page with the link here it is agaaaaain!
- also, too, and, i’ve been singing with my sistas. wish i had a link and or link for the concert we participated in last weekend. we opened for joey kibble from Take 6. such a homie.
- i’m still looking for a part-time gig at the VERY least, so keep your ears. . . open???
- recently fallen for The Arrows, Mumford and Sons these people are money! and they love JESUUUUUS! soo. thanks homies of homies who got that into gear.
- also can’t get enough of Judy Garland. she and Liza were truly kindreds whether mami and daughter or not.
- have had a hankering for skating and bowling. so far i’ve only been skating. i was trying to do it every two weeks but ya’ll know how i do with that.
- writing a long overdue update.
So what’s next? who knows. you tell me.